WagonLoads Resale Consignment Shoppe

WagonLoads is a resale shop specializing in the unusual, strange, or hard to find items. If you are an Indiana Jones type explorer trying to find ancient artifacts or you are an interior designer with extravagant clientèle, you will come here often to find just what you are looking for.

Monday, April 21, 2008

The biggest event in my whole life, so far...

Well, I am planning the biggest event in my whole life time. I plan to see someone very special to me.

I met this very special someone on skype July 8th, 2006 and she is the dearest, sweetest girl I know. The hardest part is that she lives 8120 miles away from me and the distance between us is more than a walk in the park. That is what I hope to do when I see her. There are a lot of beautiful parks around her and I hope to spend some time there seeing the sights with her.

To tell you a little about me... I am a disabled person trying to start a business of my own. My latest venture is an antique shop in Linwood PA, called WagonLoads.com. From that shop, I sell all kinds of things. I try to specialize in things you can't find anywhere else.

Right now, business is slow, because not that many people have heard of WagonLoads.com yet, or know what we sell here. I hope you will take a look and see if you find something you never knew about before and maybe have a chance to buy it before someone else does.

Well, love is in the air and I hope to see her very soon. I really need to get a few items going here to help me out, because who knows how long that gal 8120 miles away will wait. Every item I sell will help me towards buying that ticket on the plane to go see her smiling face.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home